SHIPPING INFORMATION :
Delivery Charges are based on weight and location.
Standard Delivery to UK mainland addresses: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm, excluding public holidays.
We are unable to specify which day your goods will be delivered, but your goods should arrive within 3 working days of ordering.
Small items are sent via Royal Mail, larger items such as hutches are delivered using a courier service. Should the courier miss you they will try and re-deliver the next working day, leaving a card should you need to contact them.
We only deliver to the UK (including. IOM, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands), we do not ship outside of the United Kingdom at this time, sorry for any inconvenience. Due to the size of some of our products, we are not able to ship all items to all addresses. Please see product information for any exclusions.
1. Returns PolicyWe hope you'll be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we'll be happy to refund a product provided it's in fully re-saleable condition. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you have up to 7 working days after you have received your delivery to cancel your order.
If the product returned is not in fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. This does not affect your statutory rights. For reasons of hygiene, safety and copyright, we can only refund our products if they remain un-used and un-assembled.
2. Cancellation of the contractIf you are contracting with us as a consumer online or by phone, you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day on which you receive the goods you ordered. You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst in your possession and they must be returned to us promptly at your cost.
In order to cancel your Contract, you must notify us in writing at one of the addresses set out in section 9 within the 7 day Cooling-Off Period and then return the Product to us in accordance with section 6 below.
None of these conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described.
3. If the goods are damaged or faultyIf you receive your order and it is damaged, please notify us in writing as soon as possible and always within 7 working days. Do not use or assemble the goods knowing them to be damaged or faulty, as we may consider this acceptance by you of the goods in their condition.
If your item develops a fault within 30 days, get in touch with us through our contact page and one of our advisors will assist you with your problem. If faulty and if it cannot be repaired we will arrange a replacement free of charge or you can opt for a refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Unwanted purchases of hutches and runsPlease check the dimensions of the delivery address for access (including doors, corridors, stairs and corners) and the proposed location before ordering large items to ensure successful delivery, and to confirm that the product is the right size for your needs. Where large products are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of £70 to cover the collection cost should you wish us to collect rather than arrange the return yourself.
5. Delivery ChargesWe'll refund the standard delivery charge on orders if they're returned to us in full within 7 days of receipt. If you return part of your order you will still incur the original delivery charge. If you are cancelling your order for any received items the goods are returned to us at your cost.
6. How to make a returnIf you wish to return a Product, you must notify us of your intention to do so before returning the Product. In order to do this, you must notify us in writing at one of the addresses set out in section 9 below. Your cancelled order needs to reach us within 14 working days from the day after the day you received it.
Returns ProcedureWrite/email Bunny Basics telling us you wish to return your product.
Please include: order number, stock number, the reason for the return. If you do not have an order number; then please provide your full delivery address for reference. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel your Contract or return a product, you must return the product to us in accordance with the procedure set out below.
- Please return the item in its original packaging and condition
- Send the goods back to the address as set out in section 9
- Keep a proof of posting/collection.
7. RefundsIf you cancel your Contract within the 7 day Cooling-Off Period and in accordance with the above procedures, we will refund the amount due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation.
In the event that we do not receive the returned goods, we will ask you to provide the certificate of posting from the Post Office as proof of postage or Courier Collection Information. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide posting or collection information.
We will refund the standard delivery charge made on orders if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt. We will not refund your returns charge if you are cancelling your contract with us because the item is unwanted.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. Refunds to a card other than the original can only be processed under the following circumstances:
- The original account no longer exists
- The original account details have expired
8. ExchangesUnfortunately, our system is not set up to offer exchanges. If you have ordered a product that is the wrong size and would like a different size for example. We ask that you return the product as if cancelling your contract and re-order with us.
9. Contact UsPlease contact us at:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact and Returns Address: 41 Sutton Road, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3PG.